Mission of the Committee
Advance educational activities for Exercise is Medicine® in multiple settings.
- Develop continuing education courses that address the EIM program and its application in many areas
- Identify and pursue ways to increase training and education on physical activity as treatment and prevention of disease in health care curricula (i.e., medical school, graduate training, nursing school, physician assistant training)
- Review and approve/reject submissions for all third party applications for courses, programs to become official "EIM" courses/programs
Current Projects/Upcoming Projects
- Undergraduate medical education curricula
- EIM continuing medical education training for healthcare professionals
If you are interested in learning more about being involved with a committee, please check out the Volunteer Opportunities page for more information!